Thursday 5 April 2007

Almost broke !!

" Bangkok International Book Fair 2007 งานสัปดาห์หนังสือแห่งชาติครั้งที่ 35 "

We went to the 35th Bangkok International Book Fair 2007 held at Queen Sirikit National Convention Centre on Tuesday. Yes, Tuesday 'coz I took a day off and intened to buy some new books. Spending around 3 and a half hrs. rushing browsed through 1,000 booths (approx.) and I almost broke !!! LOL
I bought around 10 books back home. There are 2 valueable books about shrimps and crabs in Thailand (sea creatures) which I’m waiting for more than 5 years and a book of flowers and plants in Thailand that made me so happy to get them!
I also bought some books that I already have but I bought them again. Those are about sea fishes in Thailand and I’ll give them to friends as a gift.

Hehheee….almost have no money left !!! Might stole some from my husband when I wanna have some Ice-cream while reading those books!!! LOL LOL


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you sure have a deep passion for sea creatures and nature, Poulet! Me, i just know how to go ooh and ahhhs at pretty things but never take the time to learn them in-depth *blush*

well, talking about books, i have to clear about 5 novels which I recently purchased!

So, happy reading to us!! :)

Poulet S.A. said...

Yes Kris..I really have a deep passion for sea creatures and nature. :)) I love the sea since I was just a little girl but I dunno when I was fall in love with those sea creatures....
SO HAPPY, Kris!! There's a book (or books) that I'm waiting for again !! It's about Sea shells in Thailand and Nudi branch (sea slug) in Thailand which will be on the self in this October ! ;)))
Must keep money to buy again !

Enjoy reading, Kris. :)))

magiceye said...

aaah books - wonderful companions!

Poulet S.A. said...

Yes Magiceye !
Books are a wonderful companions. :))

maiylah said...

love the jagged edges, Poulet! :)
have to agree with magic, they are indeed wonderful companions! :)

Poulet S.A. said...

Thanks Maiylah..
Yes, they are and sometimes the wonderful companions made me forgot to sleep ! LOL