Saturday 21 April 2007

Just play

When I have nothing to do, sometimes I play here. It's quite funny and I found the result s changed for sometimes. Enjoy it!

My French name :
Hou là ! Mon nom français est Nathalie.

Your French Name is:

Nathalie Puget


My Rapper Name.........OMG!! I had a Rapper name.... LOL

Your Rapper Name Is...

Humpin' Moohlah


My Inner European : Ciao, sono italiano~~ ;P

Your Inner European is Italian!

Passionate and colorful.
You show the world what culture really is.


My Inner Child :
Your Inner Child Is Surprised

You see many things through the eyes of a child.
Meaning, you're rarely cynical or jaded.
You cherish all of the details in life.
Easily fascinated, you enjoy experiencing new things.

6 comments:

magiceye said...

hope you dont get an identity crisis.. lol

Poulet S.A. said...

I'm a bit cunfused right now, magiceye!! lol lol ;D

maiylah said...

had a laugh at magic's comment! lol... :D

Poulet S.A. said...

heeehehe....me too! :D

Anonymous said...

lol..i thinkk magic is right!
but i had fun taking the test ;)

Poulet S.A. said...

LOL Kris ;D
Me too! :))