Tuesday 1 May 2007

May Day In The Rain

It's May Day and it's a day off..........
After the heavy rain since last night the rain is still pouring...... However, it's always great to be home with family. :))
Actuallly I have nothin' to do... so... I went out for a morning walk with my husband while our son is still lazy in bed. ;P

And, I could hear some beautiful old songs......

Singing In The rain
I'm singing in the rain
Just singing in the rain
What a glorious feeling I'm happy again
I'm laughing at clouds
So dark up above
'Cause the sun's in my heart
And I'm ready for love

Let the stormy clouds chase
Everyone from the place
Come on with the rain
I've a smile on my face
I'll walk down the lane
With a happy refrain
'Cause I'm singing.............. Just singing in the rain

S5000082 Khlong near home
A canal near home.

And, another sweet song... ;P

Laughter in the Rain
( Neil Sedaka )

Strolling along country roads with my baby
It starts to rain, it begins to pour
Without an umbrella we're soaked to the skin
I feel a shiver run up my spine
I feel the warmth of her hand in mine
Oo, I hear laughter in the rain
Walking hand in hand with the one I love..............
Oo, how I love the rainy days
And the happy way I feel inside...............


S5000013
Someone still go to work.

S5000092
Thai snail in the rain.

S5000102
Tiny yellow flower by the canal.

S5000126
Purple weed by the canal.

S5000028
Neighbour's "Sa-kae" or "Bread Fruit tree".


S5000072
A Heron is waiting for breakfast.

First Of May
(The Bee Gees)
When I was small, and Christmas trees were tall
We used to love while others used to play.
Don't ask me why, but time has passed us by...
Some one else moved in from far away.

**chorus**
Now we are tall, and Christmas trees are small,
And you don't ask the time of day.
But you and I, our love will never die,but guess we'll cry come first of May.

The apple tree that grew for you and me.
I watched the apples falling one by one.
And I recall the moment of them all,the day I kissed your cheek and you were mine.

(**)

When I was small, and Christmas trees were tall,
do do do do do do do do do...
Don't ask me why, but time has passed us by.
Some one else moved in from far away.

OMG! Those are very old songs !! I still remember all though I always still YOUNG! LOL



5 comments:

maiylah said...

lovely shots!
the bread fruit ... that is edible, right? haven't cooked one, yet, but would love to try. :))

here, it is still soooo hot!
oh well ... summer is about to end soon, so i'll just have to be patient and wait. LOL

(yeah, the next time i will be complaining about the constant rain! LOL!!!)

Poulet S.A. said...

Thanks Maiylah. :))
Yes, Bread fruit is edible. Here we boiled it in syrup, toppped with Coconut cream (optional) and served warm or at room temperature. It's a yummy one! ;)))

It's still summer here as well, Maiylah, but summer storm comes. As we used to have conversation somwhere else sometimes ago. The weather seems so weird all around the world. A bit scary to imagine of what will happend next! :S ;P lol

magiceye said...

lovely pictures and songs to match!
thoroughly enjoyed!

Poulet S.A. said...

Thanks Magiceye! :))

Anonymous said...

Lovely set of photos!

oh, poulet.. your surroundings are wonderful! i'Ll take a walk anytime :) *envy*