Sunday 13 May 2007

Once a friend, always a friend.

Yesterday I went to join a get together luncheon party with friends from my old boarding girl school and it was such a great day for me (though I have to back home early 'coz my husband had an accident -- he was fallen down 'coz our terrace was wet after maid just clean it -- and now he can use only one eye until next week!).
We all laughed and have lots of conversation and opinion to share. Looking back, we all known each other since we were 4-5 years old and always keep in touch until today. They all are my true friends and I’m sure we’ll always be friend 'til the end of time!


WWA 104 collage

6 comments:

magiceye said...

reminds me of the song from the movie 'to sir with love'
'those were the days my friend
we thought they'd never end
we'd sing and laugh
forever and a day....'

maiylah said...

is that you in front (well, not really, but almost ... lol) with the same haircut as yours, now? ;)))
wonderful times shared with wonderful friends! :)

maiylah said...

ps... i hope J is doing fine now!!

Poulet S.A. said...

Thanks Magiceye!
Yep! I know the song and it's a beautiful one. :))

Poulet S.A. said...

Thanks,Maiylah! "J" is doing fine now but still have 2 small sored spots near his eye!

And,the second right on the 3rd front row (knelt down)is me, Maiylah! ;))))

maiylah said...

hehe .... looks like i got it wrong, then!

how are you? ;)