Wednesday 4 July 2007

Rainy season


It's rainy season overhere......
And I'm still alive though I never like it!!

This year, it came so early and they said it will last until mid of Oct!!
Rainy season always brings wet and dull and it always cause of (seriously) flooded. Yes, it's not around my home but in many provinces.....But, it always cause an Internet problem all around Bangok!
I'm busy as usual and can go nowhere during the weekend. *sigh*

Anyway, I still always happy with my family and I might try some new course!!! Just knew that there're some free courses arranged at the club house of our community. My son will join a guitar calss and...I might join the water aerobic practice...or might revive my piano lesson,.....dunno....didn't decided yet!

3 comments:

floots said...

that's an incredible pic
hope you have not suffered any damage from the rain
go for those piano lessons - make music
thanks for looking in
cheers

magiceye said...

rains can be rude and lovely....

hope the rains cause you to make music!

maiylah said...

hi, Poulet! :)